Looking for Corporate Wellness Dublin? Wellbeing in the Workplace is becoming more of a concern as employees face increased stress both at work and at home. Today, employers are taking more responsibility in ensuring they have a happy and stable workforce. Consider a monthly or quarterly programme to nourish and support your employees with the following offerings:
Wellbeing in the Workplace is becoming more of a concern as employees face increased stress both at work and at home. Today, employers are taking more responsibility in ensuring they have a happy and stable workforce. Consider a monthly or quarterly programme to nourish and support your employees with the following offerings:
Design a vision board using magazine clippings and coloured papers that employees can take home with them and display in their homes. The purpose is to positively manifest and create with intention each individuals goals and dreams. These are created in session and shared with other members of the group toward the end of the event.
Employees experience and practice several mindfulness exercises in group session, from experiencing different flavours and fragrances to bring them to present moment awareness to learning to breathe from their diaphragms to calm and soothe “monkey mind”. Mindfulness is an active practice and does not require absolute silence, a meditation mat or the ability to bend into lotus position. It does require a willingness to focus attention and to breathe slowly and deeply, so if your employees have noses, this may be the perfect event for reducing stress and creating a calmer workplace.
Listening with their bodies, your team members will learn to deeply relax to acoustic sounds from crystal and Tibetan singing bowls, gong, drums, rattle, and chimes. The sounds emanate from the healing instruments and permeate the body restoring, renewing, rebalancing and relaxing your team.
Why a Sound Bath? Benefits of sound therapy /sonic massage• Relieves muscle aches and tension; especially from repetitive use • Decreases stress, anxiety, and fatigue • Reduces tension headaches • Increases mental alertness • Promotes feelings of acknowledgment and appreciation
Benefits of an ongoing workplace Sound Bath program: • Increases job satisfaction • Improves morale • Provides a consistent tool for stress management • Decreases health-related paid time off • Promotes a culture of health and wellness • Demonstrates care for employees’ overall well-being • Aids in attracting and retaining quality employees
Program: Corporate Wellness Dublin
• Choose a shorter (45 minute) or longer (60 minute) sound bath for up to 15 staff members
•Choose a payment option:
1. Company pays 100%
2. Company shares cost with employees/customers
Fee: • €150 per hour
- No additional fee for set-up/break-down time
- No travel fee or mileage reimbursement
Corporate Wellness Dublin – What you get….
• Quality treatment from an experienced therapist • Therapist holds certificates in USA/Ireland/UK and has professional indemnity insurance • All equipment, supplies, and sanitizing products provided
What you’ll need to provide (it’s easy!):
• A quiet, mostly private place (such as an empty office, conference room, or partitioned common space) • Employee notification and coordination of sign-up sheet prior to scheduled event • Payment via bank transfer, PayPal / Stripe / Transferwise or credit card within 30 days of invoice date